Hi name is John Doherty, I am 46 years old and this is my first Blog! I have been in the business of self development both personally and professionally for the last twenty seven years. For many of those years my "goal" was to be "happy". Now I cant say that this has been attained fully as over the years more question have arisen that actual answers to fulfillment. However I can say that enormous strides have been made and for the most part life is as good as it could be. What I would like to do is share some of the experiences and learning that have been part of the journey. As I am still very much a learner, it would also be appreciated if people shared their views and experience.
Here as some of the topics that hopefully would make interesting discussion
Fear:
Finances:
Relationships:
Societies View:
Spirituality:
Career:
Health and Fitness:
Diet:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment